dimanche, janvier 09, 2005

Another sticker tree to Anna Banana


Sticker Tree Posted by Hello

This project by Anna Banana is to gather stickers found on fruit and vegetables. These stickers are so widely used it's now abusive. Since I do the grocery at home, I have to admit it is abusive! The fruit and veggies counter at the grocery store are so packed of those stickers!!! This is my 6th card(?)to Anna Banana.

3 commentaires:

Beth a dit...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My plant nurseries Site

Beth a dit...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My tulip flowers Site

Beth a dit...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My trees Site