vendredi, février 18, 2005

Look what I found on EBay!!!

RainRien will always surprise me. I could not resist to bid. Nadia Aroca TRANSSEXUALITY mailart call is getting some publicity on EBAY. Take a look!

6 commentaires:

Nadia a dit...

So, what's the story? RR is selling his mail art contributions instead of sending them? ha, ha

I'll have to ask for my percentage, since he's using my call letter.

Nadia

RF Côté (reg) a dit...

Nadia, my intention is to send it to you once I receive it.
Reg

Nadia a dit...

Thanks Reg,
but don't feel obligued to do it. It's OK if you keep it. In any case if you do, I would send it back to you after the exhibition.

Nadia

Nadia a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.
Nadia a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.
Nadia a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.