lundi, juillet 06, 2009

Reçu le 6 juillet



Herman Kamphuis

6 commentaires:

Peter Dowker a dit...

Reg...If you ever thought of making an exception to the "show only one side" rule....now would be the time...I'm dying of curiousity!

RF Côté (reg) a dit...

Hey Peter! Here just for you. Please don't tell anyone! Cheers!

Peter Dowker a dit...

Merci! I won't tell. Ha! Ha!
He's one of my favorites. Did you see the green head with puddings I just posted to my blog?

RF Côté (reg) a dit...

Yes it's awesome. Reminds me of some old 17th century (?) paintings (forgot the name of the artist) made from a composition of fruits and/or veggies. The airmail blue eye really draw my attention...

RF Côté (reg) a dit...

I found the artist I was talking about. It is Giuseppe Arcimboldo (1527-1593).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Arcimboldo

Peter Dowker a dit...

YES. Actually I have some examples at less than an arms length away in my bookcase. "Fantastic Art". One of the first art books I got.