mardi, juillet 13, 2010

Reçu le 13 juillet


Cascadia Artpost - Peak Oil Day 11 July

5 commentaires:

Peter Dowker a dit...

Hi Reg,
I just got your card. By all means, please drop by. Within your schedule i'm free the 2oth, 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th.
450.539.5553
fosterus2@hotmail.com
email me and let me know. include your email in case of changes.
You're welcome for dinner one of those days if you like.
Cheers,
Peter

RF Côté (reg) a dit...

Cool! Will keep you posted! Anticipating to start work at Granby next Monday morning (19 July). Reg

Peter Dowker a dit...

Hi Reg,
My scedule has changed slightly.
Now I'm free the 19,20, 22,28 and
29 of July.
Peter

RF Côté (reg) a dit...

I am starting Monday (19 July) at Granby. Will certainly have spare time. My first 2 days out there may somewhat be chaotic. Aiming for 21 or 22. Will let you know. Cheers,
Reg

Peter Dowker a dit...

21st I'm busy.....so aim for the 22nd. 23rd to the 28thAM I have family visiting from out of town so it won't work. 28th PM is OK or the 20th if you're available.
Busy lives....